Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Notice: Next Chapter Post Delay

Hey there everyone!

I just wanted to drop a note and let all of you know what was happening and the reason why the next chapter was delayed. I am currently in the middle of a move, and while I have my electricity on and my computer set up (come on, that was like the FIRST thing I did), I'm not in a position to really focus on the chapter's release.

So After Midnight might not post until Fri-Sat, same as Beauty and Codename: Danger (though Saturday is I guess CND's normal release schedule). I just wanted you to know I wasn't being held hostage in a closet somewhere and will work very hard to get a release for those three stories within the next three days...wow three days...hmm...yeah...um...that's the basic grace period right? But I will try and also respond to your comments as well! Thank you for your undying support as always!

Yours truly,

~ Daijah

6 comments:

  1. You realize, of course, that a smart-ass comment is needed here, and since I'm guessing most will be on AM, I'll do my 'duty' here. >:)

    You're NOT being held prisoner in a closet somewhere? Here I thought you'd hidden yourself away at Nick's to take part in what REALLY goes on in that bedroom of his at night and got a little too distracted.
    Moving. :/ How boring and time consuming and back breaking that makes you irritated and sweaty and dusty. I hate moving, so here's a little sympathy in my smart-ass-ness. :)
    I'll still imagine in my head that you're at Nick's. That's better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course my dear, comment away :P

      Um...nope...well ok maybe technically I was since my husband had me pack the entire house myself and clean it (the joys of housewifing?) But alas no Nick to keep me company. If I had a make real, I'd have every sim guy I crushed on nude and waxing my floors for me! Mmm it would be great watching Connor pack boxes in a U-Haul, Caleb cooking up something delicious for lunch, Nick and Blake folding laundry, Derrick washing my windows all in the buff! Free manual labor AND a show! It can't get any better than that!

      Delete
    2. I like the way you think!!!
      *licks lips*
      Sounds like a show you could sell tickets for!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha that's a very enterprising idea! :P

      Delete
  2. I agree with Mypal since I figure you'd have to learn first hand so you can let us all know. I'm thinking you are with Nick and just decided to blow us off because let's face it, he's freaking hot!!!!!!

    Anyway we will forgive you for withholding the sexiness in all the stories since you claim to be moving and not having hot crazy sex with Nick, or Caleb, or Brett, or, or well any of them. :P

    Hope you get all settled soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well you know me Mica, I DO enjoy researching what I write. Geez, now I am gonna have to get to work on that "Make Real" button after all. I think I know the perfect spot on my keyboard too, right between "Print Screen" and "Pause/Break" (never know when you'll need one of those to catch your breath)

      I promise I shall work to keep my schedule in the future! I have no plans to move again any time soon (lies as I'm hoping to buy our house next year) but you get a HUGE heads up just in case right? :D

      Delete